The Program Management Lead provides both strategic and tactical leadership for the business and across clients. Responsibilities include driving organic revenue growth through target accounts, assurance of client profitability as well as TenTen’s project management methods.
As a Lead at TenTen, you must span across our practices/offerings and be able to lead a variety of teams and project types. You are responsible for the health of the client relationship and for extending client engagements through new and organic business development. You will own and successfully manage your own client relationships as well as consult on other client relationships and projects as an advisor and help to council your team members on targeted client plans.
You will work closely with design and implementation leads on a regular basis.
- Assure correct staffing and PM resource levels for all engagements and assignments
- Ensure scope and deliverables are carried out according to the client contract and on time
- Operate as the senior client contact, grow revenue through strategic account development and deliver exceptional quality work and service to our clients
- Engage with clients to identify and define strategic vision and business goals
- Collaborate with other disciplines to generate end-to-end integrated offerings for clients
- Prepare project proposals, clearly detailing activities, deliverables, timings, fees, third party costs and expenses
- Create and review pricing solutions for opportunities with your own clients as well as review for your team and for new business
- Manage project server files and document control
- 8+ years as an account/program/project manager or related role in a client services organization
- Brand / Marketing industry experience required
- Collaboration and a sense of partnership, i.e. proven ability to lead and inspire integrated teams of professionals
- Unique blend of project management, analytical, quantitative and financial skills, together with the ability to think strategically and creatively, to the job
- Impeccable organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details a must
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment